FPS BOSA aims to provide accessible website, in correspondance with the July 19 2018 legislation refgarding the accessibility of websites and mobile applications by government organisations.
This accessibility statement applies to
- Website : https://www.belgif.be
This website is partially compliant to the accessibility requirements, due to non-compliance to the criteria described below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reason(s):
The automated tests revealed the following non-conformities versus the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 level AA:
- The page title on the English search page and search results pages does not contain readable text (WCAG criterium 1.3.1)
- The topmenu contains visual menu-links with insufficient contrast between text and background (WCAG criterium 1.4.3)
- A number of deeper links also do not conform to the contrast-criterium (WCAG Criterium 1.4.3)
- The homepage contains an iframe without title-attribute (WCAG criterium 2.4.1)
- The privacy statement in all three languages uses anchor-links without destinations (WCAG criterium 2.4.1)
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement was created on 07/10/2019.
This accessibility statement was written using a digital assistant for accessibility statements, based on an automated accessibility check using this testing tool and with the advice and support of the Digital Citizen Interactions & Accessibility team at FPS BOSA.
This accessibility statement was last revised on 07/10/2019.
Feedback en contact information
If you have remarks or information applying to this website, you can always contact us through the responsible organisation
This enforcement procedure is available in case of unsatisfactory responses to any notification or request sent to the responsible organsation through the feedback-mechanism described above.
You can contact the federal ombudsman contacteren:
Leuvenseweg 48 bus 6
The accessibility nonconformities detected will be communicated to the website provider and solutions will be developed for the next update of this application. The accessibility statement will be amended after the deployment of this update.